Our primary goal is helping clients protect their retirement future from the risk of loss.
Our review process:
1. We are genuinely interested in helping you reach your financial needs and goals.
2. It is our desire, as well as our fiduciary responsibility, to put your needs first.
3. Our first meeting is the “discovery appointment” where we will get acquainted. It’s important for you to know us, our background, our experience and expertise. We’ll discuss your financial needs, goals, and risk tolerance.
4. You should bring your most recent account statements, most recent Federal and State tax returns, record of expenses, life insurance policies, etc. We will look for missed opportunities, tax strategies, charitable donation options. Any areas where you can avoid unnecessary taxation, identify any phantom income taxes. We will assess those needs and goals to know what investment strategies and options are right for you.
5. After a complete analysis of your situation, we’ll propose a plan of action that will best help you meet your financial needs and goals. Our stock market and insurance products are specifically designed by the companies for specific purposes. We’ll help you find the ones that are right for you and work with you step by step to help you achieve those goals.
6. The service doesn’t stop there. We stay in touch with quarterly or annual reviews of your investments. As the economy changes or personal needs change, we’re here to assist you with recommendations and adjustments that keep your investments in line with your needs.
Our goal is provide sound investment options that are structured to last you throughout your retirement years. Our goal is satisfied clients. That’s one of the reasons our office has grown substantially over the past few years. We have helped hundreds of clients move closer to financial independence and peace of mind.